Thursday, March 30, 2006

a new look for our blog...

Hi 99ers!
Jessie the class web-mistress here. I'm psyched everyone seems to be enjoying the blog so far.

Today, I'm doing some updates, including doing away with the generic blogger template to give us our own look. Please bear with me - as I make adjustments, you may witness some funky-ness.

There's a few people who've asked to write for the class blog - I'll be sending you invites via blogger to get signed up. (Be sure to check your junk mail folder - the invite comes from a generic system account.) Any class member who wants to contribute is welcome. Just let us know.

Also, I've got an RSS feed set up now. Click on the link in the right-hand toolbar to subscribe. (It'll also explain what an RSS feed is, if you aren't sure - basically it's a way to get notification of our updates via your favorite news reader.)

And if anyone else has a website or a blog they want us to link to, please send the link - I'll be adding a sidebar with class links as part of the updates today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 5:51 PM, Blogger Lily said...

the blog is looking sweet,yo.

 
At 4/01/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger jessie said...

Thanks you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home